Make your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Takes a lead role in design, development and implementation of applications with various levels of complexity, the evaluation and application of emerging or complex technologies.
- Develops solutions consistent with the target architecture and standards, that are of high quality, cost effective and that produce the desired results.
- Trains and mentors junior staff on technical issues to improve technical proficiency and skill levels.
- Evaluates solutions to determine their appropriateness within Corporate Office environment.
Provides guidance and support for the resolution of complex production problems.
- Identifies opportunities for Application Delivery/Solutions Architecture to ensure high quality in all deliverables and continuous improvement in application development.
- VoIP communication knowledge and experience
Minimum - College diploma with a major in computer science, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum - 10 years of progressive experience in information services.
Experience should include participation in project delivery using an industry-recognized development methodology.
- Minimum of three years experience developing complex business applications.
- Two years experience in complex systems design.
- Prior experience of one or more years as a Technical Team Lead.
- Experience in evaluating and recommending software tools.
- Experience of working in on-site offshore delivery model will be an advantage
Fluent in application development within the JEE environment (e.g. JSP, Servlets, JMS, Struts, EJB, RAD7, Hibernate), with mainframe knowledge an asset.
In depth knowledge of an Information Services environment (e.g., Websphere, Java, Oracle, Access, InfoPath, SharePoint server, exchange server, project server).
Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills and experience of teams
Fluent in the use of service oriented analysis & design.
Hand on experience with a variety of SDLC methodologies.
Organization and planning
Ability to learn
Written and Oral communication